作者： 快餐的菜谱 来源快餐的菜谱 发布时间2019-04-16
1. It’s a good idea ______ new words every day.
A. checking B. checks C. to check D. checked
2. ---Would you like______ to eat? ---Yes, please.
A. something other B. other something C. else something D. something else
3. Helen, remember ______ the windows when you leave.
A. to close B. close C. closing D. closes
4. Our teacher has given us some good _______ English learning. It’s very useful.
A. advice to B. advices on C. advices to D. advice on
5. ---When did your uncle ________in Shanghai? ---The day before yesterday.
A. arrive B. get C. reach D. come
6. I always listen to the teacher _______than my deskmate in class.
A. more careful B. more carefully C. most careful D. most carefully
7. Why didn’t your sister talk with me ? ---She is a _____girl. She is afraid of speaking before strangers(陌生人).
A. good B. happy C. shy D. clever
8. What about _______every morning?
A. read B. to read C. reading D. will read
9. Why didn’t you buy the pen on your way home? ---Sorry, I forget ______money with me.
A. take B. bringing C. to take D. taking
10. Watching English movies ______a good way of lear ning English.
A. are B. is C. has D. have
11.The population of Shanghai ____ thirteen million and there are seven million _____ in Hong Kong. A. is, population B. are, people C. is, people D. are, population
12.Taiwan is ____the south of China and _____ the south of Fujian.
A . in, to B. in, on C. to, in D. on, to
13. My bike is _____ newer than yours. A. much B. very C. more D. less
14. The English countryside is very beautiful, ____tourists like it very much.
A. but B. because C. so D. if
15. Li Ming is _______ of all in my class. A. the tallest B. taller C. tall D. tallest
16. Tom is as _____ as Mary.
A. more careful B. careful C. carefully D. the most carefully
17.We are all _____ at the _____news.
A. exciting, exciting B. excited, excited C. excited, exciting D. exciting, excited
18. Which coat is _____ on me, the blue one or the black one ? --The blue one .
A. good B. better C. best D. the best
19.They got up early_____ they could catch the early bus.
A. that B. in order to C. so that D. to
20.---How about watching TV at home? ------It’s too ____. Let’s play football.
A. boring B. interesting C. exciting D. relaxing
21. He is not good at learning English and he always does his homework ______.
A. quite B. slowly C. quick D. careful
22. The ______ he is, the _______he feels.
A. busy; happy B. busier; happier C. busiest; happiest D. busier榆林市专治癫痫病好的医院; happy
23. ---I’m sorry .I can’t play baseball with you. -----________.
A. Thank you . B. Never mind. C. Excuse me D. Have a good time
24. The fans were ex cited and _______their teams.
A. cheered on B. warmed up C. played against D. played with
25. There was a smile on the coach’s face. He was very ______ with his players.
A. angry B. pleased C. tired D. excited
26. Betty doesn’t like running and she doesn’t like cycling ,_______.
A. to B. too C. either D. also
27.This journey _______ about 2 hours .
A. take B. takes C. cost D. costs
28. All of them can take this job , but I want to know who is _______.
A. the most careful B. more careful C. careful D. very careful
29. She sometimes ______ the train to work. A. by B. take C. takes D. catch
30.The boy is ___to go school .
A.enough old B.enough young C.old enough D. very young
二.完型填空 (10 分，每题 1 分)
I’m Mike. I am from England. I study _31____ China now. My parents live in China, too. My mother and I want __32__ on a trip to the Great wall. The G reat wall is very nice. We can __33_many things there. It is about 400 kilometers 34_____ my home in China to Beijing. We can go to Beijing by bus, by train or by plane. Taking a plane is the __35___way. Buses are slow. We want to go there by __36___, because a train is cheap and fast. We are leaving __37___7:00 pm tomorrow. And we will _38__ there on Saturday morning. We will have a trip there for two__39___. We will go back on Monday .When I come back, I will __40___ some pictures to my friends.
31. A. on B. in C. at D. of
32. A. have B. to have C. to go D. go to
33. A. look B. looks C. see D. to see
34. A. from B. away C. on D. in
35. A. cheapest B. most expensive C. slowest D. more expensive
36. A. train. B. bus C. plane D. taxi
37. A. on B. in C. at D. for
38. A. leave B. come back C. arrive D. arrive in
39. A. hours B. day C. days D. hour
40. A. showing B. show C. shows D. to show
三.阅读理解 (共 20 分，每题 1 分 )
There is lots of junk(垃圾) in space .Some of it is from rockets. In 1996, a rocket broke into about 300,000 small pieces. So far, scientists have found over 10,000 man-made pieces flying around in space. Only 6-7%of them are satellites and space probes (探测器). Astronauts also lose small things while working in space. In 1965, during the first American spacewalk , astronaut Edward White lost a glove .For a month, the glove stayed in space, travelling at a speed of 28,000 kilometers per hour .It be came the most dangerous piece of clothing for the Earth in history it flew away. Things move very fast in space. If they hit(碰撞)one another, it can be dangerous .A little piece of paint from a satellite once made a hole in a spacecraft window. Last year two US spacecraft dropped som癫痫病治疗用药需要注意什么e bolts(螺栓), and scientists on the Earth worried a lot. Luckily the bolts floated(漂浮) away into space. They couldn’t hit the spacecraft.
41. Some junk in space is from . A. space B. rockets C. scientists D. earth
42. American astronaut Edward White once lost in space in 1965.
A. a rocket B. some bolts C. a glove D. a little piece of paint
43. The glove in space may travel at a speed of kilometers per ho ur.
A. 300,000 B. 28,000 C. 10,000 D. 21,000
44. In space all the things move very . A. fast B. slow C. hard D. high
45. If the junk in space hits one another, it can be .
A. great B. interesting C. safe D. dangerous
Mr Green is a teacher of English. He comes from America. He teaches English in China. He speaks English quite well. He reads a lot of books and his wife Mrs Green often writes books for the students. He gets up at five in the morning. He leaves home at ten to six. He begins the first lesson at 8:00. He teaches English every day except Sunday. At ten to twelve he finishes his lessons. Ten minutes later he has lunch. In the afternoon he often plays games with his students at about four o’clock. Sometimes he teaches his students in his room. Supper time is at about six. After that he reads newspapers and watches TV. At about ten to eleven he goes to bed.
46. Mr Green comes from ________. A. China B. Australia C. England D. America
47. He leaves home at ________. A.5:00 B. 5:50 C. 6:10 D.6:30
48. The students come to school every day except _______in a week .
A. one day B. two days C. three days D. four days
49. He has lunch at _______. A. 11:30 B. 12:30 C. 12:00 D. 11:50
50. He watches TV or reads newspapers _______.
A. at six B. at five C. after supper D. in the afternoon
Maybe you are an average (普通的) student. You probably think you will never be a top student (尖子生). However, anyone can become a better student if he or she does his or her best. Here are some tips (技巧) to help you. Plan your time carefully. You should plan your time for such things as eating, sleeping and dressing. Then make a good, regular time for studying. But don’t forget to set enough time for entertainment(娱乐). Keep your study quiet and clean. The study should have a desk, a chair and some study materials(材料), but no games, no radio and no television ! When you sit down to study, you can put your heart into it . Make good use of your time. Listen to everything that the teacher says. Listening carefully in class means less work later. Taking notes will help you remember what the teacher says. After you get home f rom school, go over(复习) your notes . Review (复习)the important points. If you know what your teacher is going to discuss next day , read the material. It will help you study better. Develop(培养) a good attitude (态度) to tests . The purpose(目的) of a test is to show 什么医院治癫痫好的快what you have learned about a subject . It helps you know what you are not good at . The world will still go on even if you fail (不及格) in a test , so don’t be too worried .
51. How many tips are mentioned in the passage ? A. Three B. Four C. Five D. Six
52.What does the underlined word “study” mean in Chinese ?
A.学习 B.研究 C.书房 D.教室
53.Which is a good place for studying?
A. A clean and beautiful place. B. The place with a computer.
C. The place with a television and radio.
D. A quiet place with a chair, a desk, and some study materials.
54.Which of the following is NOT true?
A. The test is the most important for a student.
B. After class, you should review what you have learned.
C. You should listen to your teacher and take notes carefully in class.
D. When you plan your time, you should think of the time for eating, sleeping and so on.
55.What’s the passage mainly about ?
A. How to become a top student. B. How to plan your time.
C. How to study English. D. How to take notes.
Many students feel it difficult to remember new words when th ey begin to study English. Now I will give you some advice. 1. Do not waste(浪费) time in learning a list(词汇) of English words. It is the hardest way to remember English words. How do you learn to speak Chinese? You did it by listening carefully to the people talking to each other. You can find radio programs, TV programs and records, and listen to them carefully. The best way to learn all new words is through ear. As you listen to more and more dialogues, you will learn how English is pronounced in phrases and sentences. Of course, it is not enough to learn new words; you must learn how words are put together, and why some words in English are emphasized. 2. Some people have found that they can learn the names of everyday objects, such as box, cup, desk and so on, in the following way. They write the names of subjects, they say the words. Try this and see if this way works for you. If it does not, then go on to practice your dialogues.
56. .Maybe the passage is from ______.
A. an English teacher B. a doctor from England C. an excellent student D. the kind parents
57. The writer wrote this passage to give us some advice about______.
A. how to learn English well. B. how to remember the spelling of the words
C. how to learn new words D. how to write the names of the objects on paper
58. The writer gave us two pieces of advice. He seems to like_____.
A. the first one B. the second one C. both of them D. neither of them
59. The writer thinks the best way to learn new words is to ______.
A. do more reading B. do more writing C. do more listening D. learn the spelling
60. According to the passage, the way to write the names of the objects on paper and put t南通治疗癫痫病专科医院he paper on them______.
A. works for everyone B. never works
C. works only for the Chinese students D. works only for some people
四.词形转换(每空 1 分，共 10 分)
61. This tree is tall, but that tree is much ________ (tall).
62. What did the langua ge Doctor advise you________ (do)?
63. Cambridge is famous for old ________ (church).
64. Let’s practise ________ (play) the piano.
65. Bob draws as ________ (good) as Tom.
66. ________ (listen) to the radio is important for you to learnEnglish.
67. There are four________ (million) people in this country.
68. We all think we have a chance of________ (win)?
69. As a student, it’s important ________ (not be) late for school.
70. What is the best way ________ (travel) in England?
五.句型转换(每空 1 分，共 10 分)
71. The mountains are about 1000 metres high. (划线部分提问)
________ ________ are the mountains?
72.She is tall. She has long dark hair.(合并为一个句子)
She is a tall girl________ long dark hair.
73. What’s wrong with him?(改为同义句)
What’s ________ ________with you?
74.You must try to speak English as much as you can . 改为同义句)
You must try to speak English as much as ___ ________.
75. The meeting will begin ________hour. (会议将于一小时后开始)
76. He goes to school by the underground. (划线部分提问)
________ does he ________ to school?
六.词汇运用 (共 5 分)
77.My mother likes fruit , ________ (尤其) apples.
78.The ________ (北方)of the country is cold than the south .
79.These ________(字典)are Tom’s . Give them to him.
80. My brother likes ball games, such as basketball and v________.(根据首字母填单词)
81. Why not listen to the music? It’s r________ beautiful.
七.书面表达 (15 分)
1. 想去哪?为什么? 2. 想在那儿待几天? 3. 怎么去?为什么?
4. 打算什么时候开始旅行?独自一人还是与别人同去? 5. 在这次旅行期间，打算做些什么? 要求：意思连贯、通顺，词数在 60~80 之间。
1-30 CDADA BCCDB CAACA BCBCA BBBAB CBACC
31—40 BCCAB ACC CB
41---55 BCBAD DBACC DCDDA ACCCD
61—70 taller / to do /churches / playing / well / Listening / million/ winning/ not to be / to trave /
71—76 How high/ with/ the matter/ possible/ in an/ How go
77-81 especially / north / dictionaries / volleyball/ really